Saturday, June 25, 2011

rushing smemester

this semester...reli make me tired and stress~~
but i 'm very appreciate that what i have...in this semester...

i learn many thing from this semester..friend?? study??? roomate??
talking about my friends...i realize that i juz have a few "game" friend onli..
but...i love my friend....we owes stick together when we study in Hilton...
they give me a lot of fun and knowledge... -> Ann, Pudding, Cia and Daren....
and my another "game"s' friend... they all love sing and play same as me...
when i feel stress wanna sick, although they are sick, they stil wan accompany me sing and play until midnight...
but they really very “疼"me lo....coz everytime i so stubborn and capricious....wanna them plan a date go to play or sing with me...so bad a me...hahaha....
but for all of this, i'm reli appreciate it....

now, talking about my roomate...i'm reli speechless about this...
coz maybe many thing that happen, make me and her not look like previous...
nowadays, she wan move out also don wan let me know...
when i know this, i'm very hurt and feel tired...and owes force myself don thing too much....
how about my study a???ern...ok lo...i have study hard and study smart, just hope that can score a good result.....in my final also~~~

now...i have join club leh...i join ICCF and hostel club...
i'm d committee of both club..i wan join those club juz becoz i don wan when i thinking back my memories, jus like nothing and that time i think i will very regret....i wan my memories be colourful and nice....
About him!! my stupiak...i'm very appreciate now, when we are still in our college life....
i juz hope that u can don think too much, don think tat u're not good or bad....
hope that u can more confidence in our relationship...healthy and happy owes~~^^

lastly, i love my family~~i'm very miss them......daddy,mummy,boss~~T.T
i will do my best in my study....don worry about me...i can do it well juz c that i wan or not onli..hohohoho
becoz i'm ah nong ma~~~^^

6 comments:

  1. p...haha...u guess lo...who say that he is d stupiak...then he is lo....=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya o..who o, can tell me ma..who ar..XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. =P....don wan tell u leh.....blerrrkkkkk....



















    the person who comment with me in this blog now!!=P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...yaya, my dearest baka..XD

    ReplyDelete