Sunday, July 24, 2011

wanna cry~~

i donno that...is true or not???that i coming back....
now, i juz feel wanna cry....and feel that whole my heart wanna be break down...
talk about my family...i don't like that my family always quarrel.....especially my father and my mum....
y does my dad has owes been understood....???y that he don know to understand d ppl that who care about him...?? y he cant calm to talk to others?
is it becoz of my personality is like this, so the thing that i do, may not necessarily be good??
i juz wan ppl can understand me and understand d thing that i will do it...and don simply help me do d conclusion....coz sometime that d conclusion will really hurt me very much....
now....i juz wish that there is a shoulder can let me depend on...
i juz wanna cry out, but cant...... its so hard for me to cry out now....
my heart...is very pain...and mess.....i know that i must be strong, but now its very hard or difficult for me...
how can i do now???who can lead me now???i really don know what i suppose to do now....
juz feel disappointed, cry, sad and tired....but even so...thats all in my heart will feel it...
my face will owes smiling in front ppl, juz my heart...ya...juz my heart will feel it....
T.T

3 comments:

  1. Baka ar baka..gambateh o..i knw u veli care about ur family, so don sad le..tis thing always like that 1, just like my family oso...then later will ok de le....and don froget my shoulder will always at ur side..if u wan use it..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ya...stupiak....i would use it(ur shoulders) muackksss~~~<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xixixixi...enen, use ba...XD muackksssss.....X3

    ReplyDelete